Hello dear friends and respected readers! The month of June is already here. Let’s talk about some fun facts about this month and know why June is called June?
June is the sixth month of the Gregorian calendar. It is called so because it is named after Juno, the Roman goddess of childbirth and fertility. Perhaps, this is the only reason why this month is gossiped about to be the perfect month for getting married.
If you are born in June, then there are chances that you are charismatic, talented, and good-looking. But if you are not good-looking then the likelihood is that you are a good communicator who can easily get anyone’s attention.
Fun Nature Activities To Do This Month
For some countries, summer has already at its full gleam and every sunset is different to experience when people went on vacation. Technically speaking, June is the first month of the summer season.
On hot summer days, everyone is in search of a shaded tree but if you want your tree to survive this scorching heat then try to keep the tree hydrated by watering it at the coolest time of the day so that it absorbs most of the moisture.
Let’s remember that there are so many nature-associated holidays to celebrate in June. It’s the perfect month to solve your difficult decisions by flipping a coin. Do you know the tradition of coin-flipping dates back to the time of Julius Cesar!
It’s now up to to you either to wear a flip-flop or go barefoot this month. Hug your pet cat or take your dog to the workplace is also the hallmark of this magic month. Celebrate onion ring day or just eat fresh onions on world onion day is some of the activities that remind us of June.
Let’s know some fun nature activities that you can pursue this month.
1. Celebrate the go barefoot day on June 1.
2. Flip a coin to decide the day’s activities on june 1.
3. Find a new way to eat olive on olives day which is celebrated on June 1.
4. It’s a perfect time to plant a sapling and take a selfie with it on the occasion of world environment day celebrated on June 5.
5. Visit a community garden and make gardening a workout on the world gardening exercise day.
6. Go visit your local beach on the occasion of world ocean day. (June 8)
7. Don’t forget to have a photoshoot or take a selfie with flowers on nature photography day celebrated on June 15, 2021.
8. Celebrate eat your vegetable day by cooking your favorite vegetable on this day. (June 17)
9. Find a new park and plan a picnic with your friends on the occasion of international picnic day (June 18, 2021)
10. Celebrate Summer Solstice day on June 21, 2021.
11. Celebrate Midsummer day on June 24, 2021.
Now let’s know 17 fascinating quotes about June that will surely touch your heart!
“It’s beautiful the Summer month of June– Francis Duggan, June
When all of God’s own wildflowers are in bloom
And sun shines brightly most part of the day
“I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.”L. M. Montgomery
If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.Bernard Williams
Green was the silence, wet was the light, the month of June trembled like a butterfly.Pablo Neruda
It is better to be a young June bug than an old bird of paradise.Mark Twain
I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.
L. M. Montgomery
It is the month of June, The month of leaves and roses, When pleasant sights salute the eyes and pleasant scents the noses.Nathaniel Parker Willis
It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.Maud Hart Lovelace
June is the gateway to summer.Jean Hersey
All June I bound the rose in sheaves, Now, rose by rose, I strip the leaves.Robert Browning
To read a poem in January is as lovely as to go for a walk in JuneJean Paul Sartre
It is dry, hazy June weather. We are more of the earth, farther from heaven these days.Henry David Thoreau
June will break your heart. I can see it already. She’ll shatter you into a million pieces.Marie Lu
It is June. I am tired of being brave.Anne Sexton
At midnight, in the month of June, I stand beneath the mystic moon.Edgar Allan Poe
In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different.John Steinbeck
Do tell in the comment session which one is your favorite activity to take part in this month.
Thank you for reading and Happy June to you all!